Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy New Year! See the Amazing New Products in the 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Catalogs


Hi Everyone,

Yes, it has been a long time and I apologize for being away so long. I was having some problems accessing my blog in June but I finally have things up and running again just in time for the launch of the new 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog and 2011-2012 Celebrando Creatividad.
The new catalogs are filled with amazing new products including new stamp designs, punches, Designer Series Paper packs, Sizzix products and so much more.
Plus, you will finally get to see the 5 brand new In Colors that will be available for 2011-2013 in addition to the 5 current In Colors that were introduced to you last July (2010-2012 In Color Collection).
To make life a little easier for you, I have provided icons in my Sidebar of my blog for you to click on to access both of the new catalogs. You have the choice of viewing the catalogs online by clicking on the corresponding image of the catalog you wish to view, or you can download a PDF digital copy of the catalogs by clicking the link below the corresponding catalog image.
I hope you enjoy exploring the new catalogs as much as I have and I can't wait to create and share new projects created with the new products that are now available. 
Please contact me if you have any questions or you would like to place an order. Don't forget, you can also place your order by visiting my Online Store on my Stampin' Up! website 24/7.
Until Next Time.
Happy Stampin',
Tricia Butts
 

No comments:

Post a Comment